Essex and London Construction are established contractors in Walthamstow in London. Our team are happy to offer no obligation quotes for your building project.
The team at Essex and London Construction, Basements, Extensions and Loft Conversions Limited, have been working in Walthamstow for many years. Our team have been renovating and fitting out basements for over 20 years. If you are looking for contractors in Walthamstow to help with your basement project, please click to find out more.
Our team are highly experienced in delivering home renovation services as builders in Walthamstow. Be it interior wall moves, decoration or a full structural redesign, Essex and London Construction are able to tailor our services to your needs. Our team are available for a no obligation, free consultation to discuss your design specification for your home renovation in Walthamstow.
The team at Essex and London Construction are experienced home renovation contractors and have delivered hundreds of kitchens over the past 20 years. Our team are well respected in the community and we are happy to show you some of our recent projects. If you are looking for a L-shape return, extension or just renovating your existing spa
The team at Essex and London Construction are experienced home renovation contractors and have delivered hundreds of kitchens over the past 20 years. Our team are well respected in the community and we are happy to show you some of our recent projects. If you are looking for a L-shape return, extension or just renovating your existing space and seeking Contractors in Walthamstow, our builders are happy to assist.
Essex and London Construction are often contacted by home owners, as they search for home renovation contractors and builders in Walthamstow who can convert their lofts, or build up to create extra space. The rooms may consist of bedrooms, bathrooms, offices or music rooms. Whatever your needs, our team of highly experienced contractors in Walthamstow are happy to assist.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Alternatively, contact our local builders in Walthamstow during office hours on WhatsApp by clicking the link below:
210 upper richmond road SW15 6NP, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
09:00 – 17:00
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events at Essex and London Construction.
Walthamstow is located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The town has great character, a community feel and is one of the most up and coming places to live in the whole of London. If you are considering moving to or visiting Walthamstow, Essex and London Construction, as trusted builders in the area, are happy to provide insight as follows:
1. Location: Walthamstow is surrounded by highly accessible public transport. It is just 7.5 miles away from Central London, which makes it a great place to live for city workers.
2. History: Walthamstow dates back to the Roman era. Often when large sites are excavated, remains of Roman settlements are uncovered. In the late 18th and early 19th Century, the area was greatly developed, with beautiful Edwardian and Victorian houses with expansive parks, for families to enjoy.
3. Cultural Diversity: Walthamstow celebrates diversity, with residents from all nationalities, ages and economic backgrounds. The town is known to hold many festivals which celebrate local culture.
4. Housing: Housing in Walthamstow has become incredibly popular, as it yields one of the best returns on investment for developers and home owners alike. The houses tend to be larger than new build properties, and so are highly sought after, as a means of maximising returns on investment. Essex and London Construction provide services to occupant home owners and developers alike, so there are certainly opportunities for property owners with a range of needs and aspirations.
5. Walthamstow Village: The Village houses St Mary's Church and is known for its cottages and family atmosphere. If you are looking for a traditional place to shop, the village is a great place to be.
6. William Morris Gallery: William Morris is one of England's most known and respected artists. The museum allows visitors to get up close, inspect his art, personal possessions and hear more about the life of such a wonderful artist.
7. Walthamstow Market: If you are looking for a traditional place to shop, Walthamstow market is a great place to shop. From local bakers, to butchers and crafts shops, you will have a great time not only looking at the offerings, but smelling the wonderful foods, crafted as you walk along the streets.
8. E17 Art Trail: The art trail further offers an opportunity to appreciate art in the community. Usually held annually, it is best to check that the event is taking place, as the schedule is subject to change.
9. Walthamstow Wetlands: If you are looking for a lovely day out with your family, pets, or even somewhere just to unwind yourself, the Walthamstow Wetlands are a great place to visit.
Essex and London Construction hope you enjoyed our recommendations if new to the area. Also, if you are considering a home renovation project and require a team of builders, please click contact. Our team of builders in Walthamstow would be more than happy to pay a visit, and offer a no obligation free quote for your project.
Essex and London Construction Basements, Extensions and Loft Conversions Limited are design and build experts. ELC can project manage from conception to completion. If you are looking for one of the best construction contractors in your region, who use local builders, we could be the perfect solution. Our construction company provides basement and cellar construction services. We also provide commercial and residential home and kitchen extensions, plus loft development and renovations. Basement works include project planning, excavation, conversion and fit out. We can underpin, waterproof, tank and furnish your basement using our Contractors near to you. Our loft designs frequently feature new dormers, mansards and staircases. Once complete, your new space could be perfect to convert into a bedroom, en-suite, play room, utilities or games room. Alternatively, Customers often consider a bespoke swimming pool, gym, steam room or sauna.
Essex and London Construction Basements, Extensions and Loft Conversions Limited
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved
Basement, Extension, Loft & Renovation Specialists